The use of large batches of cryopreserved cells for HTS or secondary screening can significantly shorten timelines and lower overall assay costs. ChanTest’s Large-Scale Cryopreservation Service delivers screening-ready batches of cryopreserved cells for screening and profiling studies.
ChanTest’s Cryorpreservation Service includes:
- Clear communication with customer (under terms of a CDA) to detail the scope, methods and materials for the project
- Cell quarantine and Mycoplasma testing.
- Cell expansion and harvesting (either enzymatically or non-enzymatically).
- Cell counting and resuspension at a density and volume specified by Customer.
- Automated cryopreservation to insure optimal cell viability.
- Quality control testing for cell viability, Mycoplasma and functionality.
- Delivery of cells along with a comprehensive report.
Capacity & Capabilities:
- Up to 10 billion adherent cells per batch
- Cells can be automatically dispensed into 96- or 384-well plates and sealed
- Cells can be harvested and processed into membranes for radioligand binding
- Reduced labor and assay costs
- Frees resources for drug discovery efforts
- Reduced assay variability and program delays
We serve many of the world’s leading PharmaBiotech Companies. Let us show you how we can help.
To discuss your requirements, timing and pricing please call 216-332-1665 or email email@example.com.