Stable Cell Line Development
ChanTest has experience with GPCRs, Ion Channels, promiscuous G proteins, reporter genes, and transporters and has constructed and validated over 70 stable, high-expression, pharmacologically validated cell lines for clients.
Cell Line Development Service - process and options:
- Obtaining and sub-cloning gene into either an in-house expression vector or into an expression vector of your choice
- Sequence verification
- DNA preparation and quantitation
- Site-directed mutagenesis, if needed
- Stable transfection into cell line of your choice
- Co-transfection of Gα16, reporter gene or any other necessary or requested component
- Cell selection (G418, hygromycin, puromycin, etc )
- Colony isolation & screening by FACS sorting
- Colony validation by:
- Intracellular calcium (FlexStation Plate Reader)
- Membrane potential dyes (FlexStation Plate Reader)
- Electrophysiological (multiple platforms)
- Intracellular cAMP determinations
- Radioligand binding
- ELISA, Western
- Identify, validate and cryopreserve best and multiple back-up colonies
- Bank best colony
- Test for Mycoplasma prior to shipping
- Send weekly updates and comprehensive final report
Prior to project initiation, we will work with you to tailor a proposal that meets your specific requirements under terms of a confidentiality agreement.
Ordering Information: To discuss requirements, timing and pricing please call 216-332-1665 or email email@example.com.